- Std.01 through 12
- Offers IGCSE/A Levels/AICE Diploma/ICSE/ISC
- Comprehensive ESL programme
- Learning Support Centre with qualified faculty
- Student to Teacher ratio of 7:1
- A tradition of academic excellence in humanities, sciences and mathematics, as well as creative and performing arts
- Ongoing professional development for all teachers
- Strong emphasis on community service
- In-School College Advisor and placement services in universities world-wide
In a short span of thirty-two years (1984-2016), Mallya Aditi International School has widened its scope, changed the conventional norms of teaching and brought about a truly integrated system of learning. It has remained true to its core strength – teachers, who inspire students to innovate and adapt in the fast changing world of today. It began in 1984 when the Ujwal Trust, a pioneering group led by Anne Warrior and Geetha Narayanan, first conceived the idea and developed it into reality.
The school is home to around 570 students of sixteen nationalities. It offers a global education system, academic excellence, positive social values, creative freedom and self discovery, that equips every student with necessary skill sets to take his place anywhere in the world. What makes that possible is our internationally trained faculty who employ teaching methods that urge the students to question the conventional, challenge theories, validate hypotheses and employ analytical reasoning.
At Aditi, students have exposure beyond books and academia. Hikes, school excursions, creative and performing arts, work exposure and social awareness activities are all part of a holistic education that enables students to develop into confident, poised, young adults who are equipped and ready to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing and demanding world.
Aditi is a private, secular school, which provides an education which
- Is informed by the best current practice through continuous professional development.
- Is broad-based, encompassing a range of inter-connected disciplines including the humanities, the creative and performing arts, science and technology.
- Is committed to academic excellence.
- Will produce individuals, who can contribute meaningfully in the world.
Aditi creates opportunities for students to become confident, thinking , independent individuals who are sensitive to diversity, aware of their heritage, and able to face the challenges of their time.
Awards & Affiliations
Over the years Aditi has been affiliated to a number of centres and schools.
The school is affiliated to the following:
- The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi
- Cambridge International Examinations: The school has CIE International Fellowship Status in recognition of its standing as a Centre of Excellence. Only twenty schools worldwide enjoy this status.
The school is also a member of:
- The Near East/South Asian Council of International Schools (NESA)
- The Association of School of the Indian School Certificate (ASISC)
- The Association of International Schools of India (TAISI)
Likewise, the school has a number of awards to its credit and some of the significant ones are:
- In 2005, the school was awarded the prestigious Cambridge Fellowship by the University of Cambridge in England in recognition of academic excellence among schools offering Cambridge qualifications. Only 20 secondary schools in the world have received this fellowship.
- In early 2005, Aditi also won the Intel Award for the Best Integration of Technology in Education 2004, from a pool of India’s best schools.